8/14/11

one year ago today...

one year ago today i married my hubs. the one who loves me more than i can fully understand. the one who makes me laugh. the one who is more patient than i ever thought was possible. the one who sticks with me even when im crazy. the one who supports my love for stupid tv shows. the one who is so much more than i can even begin to write about here.


i cant believe its already been a year. where has the time gone? seriously?!? its been fun to remember the wedding and all the festivities surrounding it these past few weeks. if you are lucky i might even put a post or two up about it. :)

so even though we are 280+ miles apart today...and im jealous that hes celebrating our favorite nephews 2nd birthday without me...and im busy working...i still love him so much and its still a pretty awesome anniversary.