1/25/12

Never Say Never

Never say Never. No, im not referring to the Justin Beiber film. Im talking about that old saying your parents taught you. To never say never. Turns out they were right. Looks like I said never and its now biting me in the butt. Remember way back when my husband ran some marathons? Yea. Im sure I said about a gazillion times that I thought that was crazy and I would NEVER run a marathon. Mmmmm hmmmm. Bit in the butt. 

Last week I went to the doctor and turns out she says shes gonna have me running a marathon by the end of July. SAY WHAT?!?! 

Immediately after she said that I asked myself over and over again, WHAT DID I GET MYSELF INTO?!!?!? 

Well turns out im surprsingly ok with this. I know im crazy. So crazy in fact that Im eating healthier. (YES---ITS TRUE!) Fruits and veggies and even water. AND I’ve dramatically decreased my pop intake. (YES---THAT’S TRUE TOO!) But I’ve got it a bit better than the hubs did. My exercise plan is to walk. And that’s it---doctors orders even! And my prize after this marathon WAY better than the hubs little medal. My prize will be a baby! YES! You heard it correctly---the hubs & I are pregnant! And no joke, my doctor did compare giving birth to running a marathon. You can ask the hubs, he was there as a witness!